Last year’s performance of Santa’s Workshop was heartwarming and filled with fun! Dancers who choose to participate in this holiday show must be at the placement audition on Friday, September 13, 2019. All dancers must participate in all rehearsals. Proceeds from this show will help raise money for our Dance Scholarship.
Dress Code: Dancers wear leotard, tights, ballet or jazz shoes. Dance skirts ok. Hair in a bun.
Auditions: This is a placement audition for Windsor Dance Academy students. Everyone will be cast in a part.
Dancers that do not attend the audition will not be cast in a part.
- Friday, September 13, 2019
- 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- Ages 6 years – Adult
- Studio A
Santa’s Workshop Performance Date: TBA Proceeds benefit our Dance Scholarship Program
Tickets: Child (3 – 10 years): $12 / Adult: $15 General Admission
Location: Jackson Theater at Sonoma Country Day School 4400 Day School Place, Santa Rosa 95403
Things to know about the Christmas Show
Thank you for choosing to be a part of this show.
Your participation helps raise funds for our dance scholarships.
- Rehearsal: Your dancer will have a rehearsal time for each dance that they are cast in.
- Missed Rehearsal: This is a commitment. It is imperative that everyone comes to rehearsal every week. There cannot be any missed rehearsals.
- Practice at Home: We have a limited number of rehearsals before the show.
- Costumes: I have costumes that are used each year for this show. Each dancer is responsible for keeping their costume clean and all accessories together.
- Returning Costumes: Due 2 weeks after the show. Parents will be charged $70 for a non-returned costume. Everyone Must Clean Their Costume With Dryell Before Returning.
- Tuition: Rehearsal time is added onto regular tuition. You receive the price break for the total number of hours of classes and rehearsal combined.
- Regular Classes: Everyone must continue in their regular dance classes. Rehearsal time doesn’t replace class time.
- Show Dates: TBA. I will let you know the date of the show as soon as I know.